1K views

My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed.After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him in the hospital and tells him to hurry up out of the ir and deliver the load.

He just had surgery! He attempted to drive, next day he fell sick and went back into the er, the infection (staph), had traveled up into his stomach cause of driving..they admitted him and they still had the gall to call and ask when he's driving the load even tho he is more in a life threatened situation. On top of that they held his last check and I'm unable to get to him I'm in ga and he's in az.

It is ***.They are heartless.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with CRST Malone and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CRST Malone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare CRST Malone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with CRST Malone?

Comments

He got the infection from the hospital. So stop blaming the trucking company for everything.

to Anonymous #1016243

He got the infection from the truck ***

to Anonymous #1140430

i got infection i cedar raoids and in morton under a doctors care for a week and they have the balls to aske me if anythink needs fixting are they joking

every driver that was assign to me had a serious cought

i got out company driver now they want me to go to nalone as a company driver runing solo?so joke