Review about Crst Malone Work Experience from Chicago, Illinois
My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed.After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him in the hospital and tells him to hurry up out of the ir and deliver the load.
He just had surgery! He attempted to drive, next day he fell sick and went back into the er, the infection (staph), had traveled up into his stomach cause of driving..they admitted him and they still had the gall to call and ask when he's driving the load even tho he is more in a life threatened situation. On top of that they held his last check and I'm unable to get to him I'm in ga and he's in az.
It is ***.They are heartless.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Crst Malone Work Experience
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."