My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed.After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him in the hospital and tells him to hurry up out of the ir and deliver the load.
He just had surgery! He attempted to drive, next day he fell sick and went back into the er, the infection (staph), had traveled up into his stomach cause of driving..they admitted him and they still had the gall to call and ask when he's driving the load even tho he is more in a life threatened situation. On top of that they held his last check and I'm unable to get to him I'm in ga and he's in az.
It is ***.They are heartless.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Crst Malone Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."